The World We Live In, Whales, Minnows, Power, and Intellect

 Here’s a bit of disclosure, of the world we live in.


I read at about 167 words per minute. I took the quick 30 question official MENSA website “let’s see what your IQ might be” timed questionnaire, and the guess was that I would score around 128 if I took the actual test. Bombed most things with numbers, aced other associative depictions. And even so, in certain areas of cerebral life, I trounce people with 160+ IQ. Meaning, I am average or below in most areas, and exceptional in others. Not particularly wide, but very deep in places.

I have mental blocks and throttles. They’re artificial.

As a child, I was tested, and set aside, because of my scores, brought in secret for further testing and training. I was projected to be able to, by the time I was an adult, to be capable of reading around 67,000 words per minute. Not a typo, and realizing the fastest publicly recognized reading speed on record is 25,000 words per minute. 67,000 reading each letter of every single word. Had a brief slip in the blocks and throttles about a decade and a half ago, reading 240 pages in exactly 2 minutes. No typo. Was capable of this level of processing for a couple of hours. Got a difficult bluebook test "A" within the two hours, for my multi question report on aspects of the book. Then back to 167 words per minute.

In 6th grade, I tested out of my grade math, was put in a “7th” grade math class, and rapidly progressed to high school Algebra II math problems. By the beginning of 7th grade, was struggling with basic Algebra.

As a child, there was a contest for an advanced societal manipulation program (computer). I wanted it, and figured I needed to not score first, but third. First, presumed the smartest person, would be held to counter anything malicious from third, or to fix any errors, and would not be the one to do the work, least they do something malicious that could not be thwarted. Second place would be a backup to the first place guy. So, using probability, and intelligence distribution, I figured out how many questions I needed to throw in order to come in between actual third and fourth place. So I got the contract.

The contract was to write a program that would receive inputs from world events, and provide orders for activities, in order to control the direction human global interaction would go. Basically, controlling general aspects of the future.

So, I figured out a computer program in my head, constructed a semi compatible operating system, and converted it to ones and zeros, as they would be and function on a drive. Then I came up with several number generators that, when receiving some simple length numbers, would generate the appropriate combinations of 1s and 0s for extraction programs. These programs would then do the same to generate the overall computer program. The goal of the program was to provide continuity of Western Civilization and preservation of knowledge, should things go terribly wrong, and the peoples of the West cease to be. The people overseeing the development of the program hoped to misuse the program, to wipe out Westerners, and maintain control, but the program included futures corrections in case such misuse was attempted. They attempted, and things have so far turned out much better for the West than the Wicked had intended. And we’re not dead yet.

Anyway, back to 67,000 words per minute. A pretty smart person who reads 1,000 words per minute, and avidly reads 900 page books, about 70 a year. 67,000 words per minute, taking the amount of time the pretty smart person reads in 2 years, the 67,000 guy could read what the pretty smart person would read over a 100 year period. And when taking into account the number of books an average Westerner reads, and their rate, the 67,000 guy could, over a lifetime, read what the 270 words per minute average guy would read over at least a 1,000 or more year period. That’s the disparity.

But again, I have mental blocks and throttles, suck at most math, read at about 167 words per minute, and remember very little. There is a lot more, and freaky stuff, but that is the start of it. That is a bit of disclosure, of the world we live in, that you don’t see. Of whales and minnows, both in power, and in intellect.

Hence, the most powerful man in the world can be a bum, living under a bridge, if he knows what to say, and when to say it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective and Locks

Subversion- The Name Of The Game

If There Was A Beginning